Fresh Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar OR red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, partially peeled, cut lengthwise, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- Combine vinegars, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley and basil leaves in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Add in cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and salt (optional) and gently toss, making sure dressing covers salad.
To make this a meal or to change it up, I sometimes add in different ingredients such as quinoa, feta cheese, black or kalamata olives, chicken breast. You can really make this salad your own! Have fun with it :)
Post a Comment