RECIPE} Clean(er) Mushroom & Broccoli Quiche
- As most of you know, I'm HUGE on food prep. Anything I can do on the weekend, to prepare for the week ahead and I'm game, especially if it's healthy! This quiche is DELICIOUS and perfect for eating during the week. It's a filling and healthy breakfast that will hit the spot!
- Clean(er) Mushroom & Broccoli Quiche
- Serves: 16
- 6 brown organic eggs
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare pie crust and set aside.
- Place broccoli, mushrooms and onion in food processor and let blend about 15-30 seconds (depending on your processor).
- The rest of the ingredients (eggs, cheeses, and garlic powder) should be placed in a separate bowl and mixed together well, then add vegetables from the processor.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and place in the oven for approximately 45-60 minutes. Basically, you want to bake it until there is no liquid when you cut into the center
Post a Comment